- How to Trade Using Fractals
Williams' Fractals help determine levels of support and resistance.
To trade using fractals:
– you must choose a Japanese candlestick or bar chart;
– choose the "Fractals" indicator;
– choose the "Horizontal Line" indicator;
– create lines according to the last two fractals.
To open a "buy" trade, use green fractals, and to open a "sell" trade, use red fractals.
If the price passes upward through the upper line (resistance level; upper fractal), you can open a "buy" trade.
If the price falls through the lower line (support level; lower fractal), you can open a "sell" trade.