Service and Support
- Sharing Personal Information with Veerona trading Affiliates and Partners
- Security of Personal Information
- We use network security software, systems and procedures to provide you with a secure trading environment and to protect your personal, financial and transactional information. When you open an account with us, you will be given a unique account number, user name and password. Your account number, user name and password will only be known to a small number of Veerona trading employees who are required to have access to this information for their work. Please remember that you are the primary person responsible for maintaining the security of your account information such as your account number, user name and password. We strongly recommend that you do not disclose this information to anyone else. Our website and online account opening pages use encryption technology to protect the transmission of information between us and you, and we use an e-commerce certification authority (Certificate Authority) to authenticate our website, secure transactions and customer online applications, and help you know if you are connecting to our website.
- Changes and Opt-Out of Privacy Statement
- Once Veerona tradinghas materially changed the content of this privacy statement, the revised privacy statement will be posted on the website immediately. By opening an account with us, you agree that the electronic notice of a change to the Privacy Statement posted on the Site will be the actual notice. Any dispute arising out of this Privacy Statement must be governed by this Notice and Veerona trading’s Customer Agreement. If you have any other questions that are not covered by this statement, please contact our customer service representatives.